Nia Gyant

[For Hire] READY, SET, GO! Describe Your Unique Selling Proposition. Can't? Let's Change That!

You're in trouble. You have hundreds or maybe even thousands of competitors—people who do what you do and offer what you offer. And that's not to mention DIY solutions and other alternatives to your products or services...

So if you do nothing to make your business stand out as the absolute best option available, you've got a major problem on your hands.

Your potential customers (who are also potential and current customers of your competitors) must understand why you're the best choice.

In other words, you need a unique selling proposition (USP).

"WHY CHOOSE YOU?"

If you collaborate with me, this is the million-dollar question we'll be working to answer with crystal clarity and in the most compelling way.

And, no, you won't need to spend a million dollars to get that answer. My 3-step USP discovery process starts at only $375 and is the first step to driving thousands of dollars in new and repeat sales for your business. Here's how the process works:

1. Via a custom questionnaire*, you'll have the opportunity to tell me about your business. You'll also be able to share helpful insider insights about your audience, industry, and competitors.
  2. From there, I'll dive into competitor research to see how you could set your business head and shoulders above alternative options.
  3. Based on the information you provide and the opportunity gaps identified during competitor research, you'll get a full report on potential USP's and how to work them into your marketing and sales successfully**.

Is this process right for you?

WHO I WORK WITH

Most of my clients are service-based businesses. They range from the health/healthcare industry to the food/beverage industry to home/consumer services.

If you think we might be a good fit to collaborate and put a finger on your unique selling proposition, shoot me a DM and tell me a little about yourself and your business.

* This process works best if you know your industry well, can communicate thoughtfully about your business, and are open to and available for collaboration.

** The USP report provides a great jumping-off point for full brand strategy. If strategy is not your cup of tea, you can have a complete, fully customized strategy done for you. Ask for details.