Terms of Service
Welcome, and thanks for using Hypelance. By using our platform, you automatically agree to these terms. Please ensure you read and understand this carefully.
Conditions for Use of the Platform
- Your permission to use the platform is subject to the following conditions:
- You must be at least sixteen years old.
- You may no longer use the platform if the Hypelance contacts you directly to say that you may not.
- You must use the platform in accordance with Acceptable Use, Content Standards and our Community Guidelines.
- You may not break the law using the platform.
- You may not use or try to use another’s account on the platform.
- You may not buy, sell, or otherwise trade in user names or other unique identifiers on the platform.
- You may not send unsolicited advertisements, chain letters, or other solicitations through the platform, or use the platform to gather addresses or other personal data for commercial mailing lists or databases.
- You may not automate access to the platform, or monitor the platform, such as with a web crawler, browser plug-in or add-on, or other computer program that is not a web browser. You may crawl the platform to index it for a publicly available search engine, if you run one.
- You may not use the platform to send e-mail to distribution lists, newsgroups, or group mail aliases.
- You may not falsely imply that you’re affiliated with or endorsed by Hypelance.
- You may not hyperlink to images or other non-hypertext content on Hypelance on other webpages.
- You may not remove any marks showing proprietary ownership from materials you download from the platform.
- You may not disable, avoid, or circumvent any security or access restrictions of the platform.
- You may not strain infrastructure of the platform with an unreasonable volume of requests, or requests designed to impose an unreasonable load on information systems underlying the platform.
- You may not impersonate others through the platform.
- You may not encourage or help anyone in violation of these terms.
- You may not submit content to the platform that is illegal, offensive, or otherwise harmful to others. This includes content that is harassing, inappropriate, or abusive.
- You may not submit content to the platform that violates the law, infringes anyone’s intellectual property rights, violates anyone’s privacy, or breaches agreements you have with others.
- You may not submit content to the platform containing malicious computer code, such as computer viruses or spyware.
- You may not use the platform to disclose information that you don’t have the right to disclose, like others’ confidential or personal information.
Hypelance may investigate and prosecute violations of these terms to the fullest legal extent. Hypelance may notify and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting violations of the law and these terms.
Hypelance reserves the right to change, redact, and delete content on the platform for any reason. If you believe someone has submitted content to the platform in violation of these terms, contact us immediately.
You must create and log into an account to use some features of the platform.
To create an account, you must provide some information about yourself. If you create an account, you agree to provide, at a minimum, a valid e-mail address, and to keep that address up-to-date. You may close your account at any time by contacting us through a support request.
You agree to be responsible for all actions taken using your account, whether authorized by you or not, until you either close your account or notify Hypelance that your account has been compromised. You agree to notify Hypelance immediately if you suspect your account has been compromised. You agree to select a secure password for your account, and keep it secret.
Hypelance may restrict, suspend, or close your account on the platform according to its policy for handling copyright-related takedown requests, or if Hypelance reasonably believes that you’ve broken any rule in these terms.
Between you and Hypelance, you remain solely responsible for content you submit to the platform. You agree not to wrongly imply that content you submit to the platform is sponsored or approved by Hypelance. These terms do not obligate the Hypelance to store, maintain, or provide copies of content you submit, and to change it, according to these terms.
If you submit any of your own copyrighted content to Hypelance, you retain the rights to that content. However, you also grant Hypelance a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and worldwide license to redistribute, reproduce, analyze, and publicly display said content, as well as to prepare derivative works and to grant others permission to do the same for any purpose in any medium.
By submitting any content, you declare that you have the rights to do so and that you are not infringing upon the intellectual property rights of another party.
You may not post links to external resources containing unauthorized copies of copyrighted material.
Hypelance reserves the right to suspend and/or ban the accounts of any person infringing upon the copyrights or any other intellectual property rights of another party. We will remove any content deemed to be infringing.
Others who receive content you submit to the platform may violate the terms on which you license your content. You agree that Hypelance will not be liable to you for those violations or their consequences.
You agree to indemnify Hypelance from legal claims by others related to your breach of these terms, or breach of these terms by others using your account on the platform. Both you and Hypelance agree to notify the other side of any legal claims for which you might have to indemnify Hypelance as soon as possible. If the Hypelance fails to notify you of a legal claim promptly, you won’t have to indemnify Hypelance for damages that you could have defended against or mitigated with prompt notice. You agree to allow Hypelance to control investigation, defense, and settlement of legal claims for which you would have to indemnify Hypelance, and to cooperate with those efforts. Hypelance agrees not to agree to any settlement that admits fault for you or imposes obligations on you without your prior agreement.
You accept all risk of using the platform and content on the platform. As far as the law allows, Hypelance and its suppliers provide the platform as is, without any warranty whatsoever.
The platform may hyperlink to and integrate platforms and services run by others. Hypelance does not make any warranty about services run by others, or content they may provide. Use of services run by others may be governed by other terms between you and the one running service.
Either you or Hypelance may end the agreement written out in these terms at any time. When our agreement ends, your permission to use the platform also ends.
The following provisions survive the end of our agreement: Your Content, Your Responsibility, Disclaimers and General Terms.
If a provision of these terms is unenforceable as written, but could be changed to make it enforceable, that provision should be modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it enforceable. Otherwise, that provision should be removed.
You may not assign your agreement with Hypelance. Hypelance may assign your agreement to any affiliate of Hypelance, any other company that obtains control of Hypelance, or any other company that buys assets of Hypelance related to the platform. Any attempted assignment against these terms has no legal effect.
Neither the exercise of any right under this Agreement, nor waiver of any breach of this Agreement, waives any other breach of this Agreement.
These terms embody all the terms of agreement between you and Hypelance about use of the platform. These terms entirely replace any other agreements about your use of the platform, written or not.
You may notify Hypelance under these terms, and send questions to Hypelance through a Support Request.
Hypelance may notify you under these terms using the e-mail address you provide for your account on the platform, or by posting a message to the homepage of the platform or your account page.
Hypelance last updated these terms on July 12, 2019, and may update these terms again. Hypelance will post all updates to the platform. For updates that contain substantial changes, Hypelance agrees to e-mail you, if you’ve created an account and provided a valid e-mail address. Hypelance may also announce updates with special messages or alerts on the platform.
Once you get notice of an update to these terms, you must agree to the new terms in order to keep using the platform.